MOUNT LAUREL, NJ – March 22, 2022 – (Newswire.com)
Drive Research released a report today that found Agilence, the leader in loss prevention analytics, delivers an average return on investment (ROI) of 3,318% to its customers, with an average payback period of 38 days.
“Wash reduction is an ongoing struggle for retail and foodservice brands,” said Russ Hawkins, CEO of Agilence. “But these results speak to the quantifiable value we deliver to our customers. They see benefits extremely quickly and can sustain those results over time.”
Drive Research interviewed 10 Agilence customers for their research. Key tangible benefits reported by these customers include:
- Reduction of avoidable losses – Using insights uncovered in Agilence, customers have reduced operational issues of shrinkage, fraud, and margin erosion valued between $100,000 and $18.5 million annually.
- Effectiveness of reports and analyzes – Simplifying reports to reduce analysis and investigation times saves tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars per year.
- Increased effectiveness of sales and promotions – Increasing revenue by optimizing upsell strategies, identifying out-of-policy discounts, or refining promotions for profitability adds tens of thousands of dollars to $6.5 million to the business each year.
- Improved inventory reports – Accounting for lost or damaged goods, preventing stock-outs, and avoiding waste saves Agilence customers tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of dollars annually.
- Employee performance tracking – Identifying training opportunities, optimizing processes for efficiency, and identifying cases of employee theft have saved between $250,000 and $6.5 million per year.
Agilence is the leader in loss prevention analytics, helping large retail, restaurant and grocery companies increase profit margins by reducing avoidable losses. Agilence specializes in uniting digital and physical transactions to help innovative loss prevention teams fight preventable loss in all its forms – in-store, online and at the corporate office. Every day, Agilence analyzes more than 24 million transactions for our customers, turning data into insights and insights into action.
To learn more about Agilence, visit https://www.agilenceinc.com/.
About Drive Research
Drive Research is a national market research firm that designs studies, manages projects, analyzes data, and consults with clients on our findings. We custom build qualitative and quantitative market research for a variety of different industries. Drive Research follows a unique internal process that empowers our clients to make business decisions using evidence and facts.
To learn more, visit DriveResearch.com
Press Release Service by Newswire.com
Original source: Agilence delivers an average annual return on investment of 3,318% to its customers